Mamboleto component for Joomla! mamboleto.php file include
|mamboleto-mamboleto-file-include (54662)||Medium Risk|
The Mamboleto component for Joomla! could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the mamboleto.php script using the mosConfig_absolute_path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Fernando Soares Web page: Mantendo sua Tecnologia.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [12-10-2009]: Joomla! Mamboleto Component 2.0 RC3 Remote File Include Vulneralbility.
- BID-37280: Joomla! Mamboleto Component 'mamboleto.php' Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-4604: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in mamboleto.php in the Fernando Soares Mamboleto (com_mamboleto) component 2.0 RC3 for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the mosConfig_absolute_path parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 61675: Mamboleto Component for Joomla! mamboleto.php mosConfig_absolute_path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Fernando Soares Mamboleto component for Joomla! 2.0 RC3
- Joomla! Joomla!
Dec 10, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.