Active Auction House links.asp SQL injection
|activeauctionhouse-links-sql-injection (54891)||Medium Risk|
Active Auction House is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the links.asp and wishlist.asp scripts using the catid or linkid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- ActiveWebSoftwares.com Web site: Active Auction House.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [12-17-2009]: Active Auction House v 3.6 Blind SQL Injection Vulnerability .
- BID-37401: Active Auction House Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-4437: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Active Auction House 3.6 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) catid parameter to wishlist.asp and the (2) linkid parameter to links.asp. NOTE: vector 1 might overlap CVE-2005-1029.1.
- OSVDB ID: 61415: Active Auction House wishlist.asp catid Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 61416: Active Auction House links.asp linkid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA14839: Active Auction House Cross-Site Scripting and SQL Injection
- ActiveWebSoftwares Active Auction House 3.6
Dec 17, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.