eWebquiz QuizID SQL injection
|ewebquiz-quizid-sql-injection (54892)||Medium Risk|
eWebquiz is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to multiple scripts using the QuizID parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- ActiveWebSoftwares.com Web site: eWebquiz.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [12-17-2009]: eWebquiz v8 Blind SQL Injection Vulnerability .
- BID-37402: eWebquiz 'QuizID' Parameter Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-4436: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Active Web Softwares eWebquiz 8 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the QuizID parameter to (1) questions.asp, (2) importquestions.asp, and (3) quiztakers.asp, different vectors than CVE-2007-1706.
- OSVDB ID: 61412: eWebquiz questions.asp QuizID Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 61413: eWebquiz importquestions.asp QuizID Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 61414: eWebquiz quiztakers.asp QuizID Parameter SQL Injection
- SA24653: eWebquiz "QuizID" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- SA34653: Mini-stream RM-MP3 Converter Playlist Processing Buffer Overflow
- ActiveWebSoftwares eWebquiz 8.0
Dec 17, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.