angelo-emlak angelo.mdb information disclosure
|angeloemlak-angelo-info-disclosure (54946)||Low Risk|
angelo-emlak could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by improper restrictions on the angelo.mdb file stored inside the Web root. By sending a direct request, an attacker could exploit this vulnerability to download the database file and obtain sensitive information.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- AspDepo.org Web site: angelo-emlak.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [12-21-2009]: Angelo-emlak v1.0 Database Disclosure Vulnerability.
- CVE-2009-4820: Angelo-Emlak 1.0 stores sensitive information under the web root with insufficient access control, which allows remote attackers to download a database via a direct request for veribaze/angelo.mdb.
- OSVDB ID: 61228: Angelo-Emlak veribaze/angelo.mdb Direct Request Admin Credentials Disclosure
- SA37724: angelo-emlak Information Disclosure Security Issue
- Foxxly System Angelo-Emlak 1.0
Dec 21, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this