Simplicity oF Upload upload.php file upload
|simplicity-upload-file-upload (54952)||Medium Risk|
Simplicity oF Upload could allow a remote attacker to upload arbitrary files, caused by the improper validation of file extensions by the upload.php script. By sending a specially-crafted HTTP request, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to upload a malicious PHP script, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary PHP code on the vulnerable system.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [12-20-2009]: Simplicity oF Upload (1.3.2) Remote File Upload Vulnerability .
- PHPSimplicity Web site: Simplicity oF Upload.
- BID-37424: Simplicity oF Upload 'upload.php' Arbitrary File Upload Vulnerability
- CVE-2009-4818: Unrestricted file upload vulnerability in upload.php in PHPSimplicity Simplicity oF Upload 1.3.2 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code by uploading a file with a double extension, as demonstrated by .php.gif.
- OSVDB ID: 64125: Simplicity oF Upload upload.php Unrestricted File Upload Arbitrary PHP Code Execution
- PHPSimplicity Simplicity oF Upload 1.3.2
Dec 20, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this