HotBrackets Tournament Brackets component for Joomla! id parameter SQL injection
|hotbrackets-id-sql-injection (54986)||Medium Risk|
HotBrackets Tournament Brackets component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- Joomla! Web site: HotBrackets Tournament Brackets.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [01-03-2010]: Joomla Component com_hotbrackets Blind SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- Packet Storm Web Site: The Joomla Hot Brackets component suffers from a remote blind SQL injection vulnerability.
- BID-37439: Joomla HotBrackets Tournament Brackets Component 'id' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0945: SQL injection vulnerability in the HotBrackets Tournament Brackets (com_hotbrackets) component for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 62825: HotBrackets Tournament Brackets Component for Joomla! index.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-0021: HotBrackets for Joomla id Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Jon2s HotBrackets Tournament Brackets
- Joomla! Joomla!
Dec 21, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.