tpjobs component for Joomla! id_c SQL injection
|tpjobs-idc-sql-injection (55350)||Medium Risk|
tpjobs component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the cid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of TPJobs (1.1 or later), available from the Joomla! Templates Club Web site. See References.
- Joomla! Templates Club Web site: TPJobs Component Update (v 1.1).
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [01-03-2010]: Joomla Component com_tpjobs Blind SQL injection Vulnerability .
- BID-37591: Joomla! 'com_tpjobs' Component 'id_c' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0981: SQL injection vulnerability in the TPJobs (com_tpjobs) component for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id_c parameter in a resadvsearch action to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 61477: TPJobs Component for Joomla! index.php id_c Parameter SQL Injection Authentication Bypass
- SA38001: Joomla! TPJobs Component "id_c" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-0023: TPJobs for Joomla id_c Parameter Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Joomla! Joomla!
- Joomla! tpjobs component for Joomla!
Jan 03, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.