Zenoss getJSONEventsInfo SQL injection
|zenoss-getjsoneventsinfo-sql-injection (55670)||Medium Risk|
Zenoss is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote authenticated attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to getJSONEventsInfo using the severity, state, filter, offset, or count parameters, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Zenoss (2.5 or later), available from the Zenoss Web site. See References.
- NGENUITY-2010-001: Zenoss getJSONEventsInfo SQL Injection.
- Zenoss Web Site: SQL Injection and Cross-Site Forgery in Zenoss Core Corrected.
- Zenoss Web site: Zenoss.
- BID-37802: Zenoss Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-0712: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in zport/dmd/Events/getJSONEventsInfo in Zenoss 2.3.3, and other versions before 2.5, allow remote authenticated users to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) severity, (2) state, (3) filter, (4) offset, and (5) count parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 61804: Zenoss Core zport/dmd/Events/getJSONEventsInfo Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA38195: Zenoss Core SQL Injection and Cross-Site Request Forgery Vulnerabilities
- Zenoss Zenoss 2.3.3
Jan 14, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.