Web Server Creator index.php file include
|webservercreator-index-file-include (55727)||Medium Risk|
Web Server Creator could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php and form.php scripts using the "pg" or path parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [01-17-2010]: Web Server Creator version 0.1 suffers from cross site scripting, remote file inclusion and directory traversal vulnerabilities.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-24-2010]: Web Server Creator - Web Portal v 0.1 Multi Vulnerability .
- Web Server Creator Web site : Web Server Creator.
- BID-37841: Web Server Creator Web Portal Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-1114: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in Web Server Creator - Web Portal 0.1 allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the (1) pg parameter to index.php and the (2) path parameter to news/form.php.
- OSVDB ID: 63191: Web Server Creator - Web Portal index.php pg Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 63192: Web Server Creator - Web Portal news/form.php path Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Web Server Creator Web Server Creator 0.1
Jan 17, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.