Bits Video Script showcasesearch.php file include
|bitsvideo-showcasesearch-file-include (55740)||Medium Risk|
Bits Video Script could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the showcasesearch.php and showcase2search.php scripts using the rowptem[template] parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- BitScripts Web site: Bits Video Script.
- Packetstorm Security Web Site: Bits Video Script version 2.05 Gold suffers from cross site scripting, remote file inclusion and shell upload vulnerabilities.
- CVE-2010-0367: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in BitScripts Bits Video Script 2.05 Gold Beta, and possibly 2.04, allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the rowptem[template] parameter to (1) showcasesearch.php and (2) showcase2search.php.
- OSVDB ID: 61896: Bits Video Script showcasesearch.php rowptem[template] Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 61897: Bits Video Script showcase2search.php rowptem[template] Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA38252: Bits Video Script Arbitrary File Upload and Cross-Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- BitScripts Bits Video Script 2.04
- BitScripts Bits Video Script 2.05
Jan 18, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.