phpMySport index.php SQL injection
|phpmysport-index-sql-injection (55762)||Medium Risk|
phpMySport is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- PhpMySport Blog Mon Jan 11, 10 - 14:26: Security Advisory: Multiple Vulnerabilities found in phpmysport v1.4.
- PhpMySport Web page: PhpMySport .
- BID-37856: phpMySport Information Disclosure and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-1109: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in index.php in phpMySport 1.4, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) v2 parameter in a member view action, (2) v1 parameter in a news action, (3) v1 parameter in an information action, (4) v2 parameter in a team view action, (5) v2 parameter in a club view action, or (6) v2 parameter in a matches view action.
- OSVDB ID: 52567: PhpMySport index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA34279: PhpMySport SQL Injection and Cross-Site Scripting
- phpMySport phpMySport 1.4
Jan 11, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.