Adobe ColdFusion Solr Service information disclosure
|coldfusion-solr-information-disclosure (55997)||Low Risk|
Adobe ColdFusion could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by the failure to restrict access to collections created by the Solr Service. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using a specific URL to gain unauthorized access to the collections to search and index sensitive information.
Refer to APSB10-04 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- Adobe Product Security Bulletin APSB10-04: Solution available for potential ColdFusion information disclosure issue.
- BID-38007: Adobe ColdFusion Solr Service Information Disclosure Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0185: The default configuration of Adobe ColdFusion 9.0 does not restrict access to collections that have been created by the Solr Service, which allows remote attackers to obtain collection metadata, search information, and index data via a request to an unspecified URL.
- OSVDB ID: 62037: Adobe ColdFusion Solr Service Collections Access Restriction Weakness Information Disclosure
- SA38387: Adobe ColdFusion Solr Collections Information Disclosure
- SECTRACK ID: 1023519: Adobe ColdFusion Discloses Solr Service Collections to Remote Users
- Adobe ColdFusion 9.0
Jan 29, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.