Photoblog component for Joomla! blog SQL injection
|photoblog-blog-sql-injection (56135)||Medium Risk|
The Photoblog component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the detail.php and index.php scripts using the id or blog parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of Photoblog component for Joomla! (alpha 3b or later), available from the Joomla! Extensions Directory Web site. See References.
- Joomla! Extensions Directory Web site: Photoblog Gallery Component.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-06-2010]: Joomla (com_photoblog) Blind Sql Injection Vulnerability .
- BID-38136: Joomla! 'com_photoblog' Component 'blog' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0610: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in the Photoblog (com_photoblog) component for Joomla! allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the blog parameter in an images action to index.php. NOTE: a separate vector for the id parameter to detail.php may also exist.
- OSVDB ID: 62322: Photoblog Component for Joomla! index.php blog Parameter SQL Injection
- Joomla! Joomla!
- Marco Photoblog component for Joomla!
Feb 06, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.