Zen Time Tracking userlogin.php and managerlogin.php SQL injection
|zentracking-userlogin-sql-injection (56146)||Medium Risk|
Zen Time Tracking is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the userlogin.php or managerlogin.php script using the username or password parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-07-2010]: Zen Tracking <= 2.2 (Auth Bypass) SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- ZenTracking Web site: Zen Time Tracking Software.
- BID-38153: Zen Time Tracking Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-1053: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in Zen Time Tracking 2.2 and earlier, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) username and (2) password parameters to (a) userlogin.php and (b) managerlogin.php. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 62169: Zen Time Tracking userlogin.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection Authentication Bypass
- OSVDB ID: 63206: Zen Time Tracking managerlogin.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection Authentication Bypass
- SA38471: Zen Time Tracking Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- ZenSoftware Zen Time Tracking 2.2
Feb 07, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.