Baal Systems adminlogin.php SQL injection
|baalsystems-adminlogin-sql-injection (56147)||Medium Risk|
Baal Systems is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the adminlogin.php script using the username or password parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Baal Systems Web site: Baal Systems.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-07-2010]: Baal Systems <= 3.8 (Auth Bypass) SQL Injection Vulnerability .
- BID-38139: Baal Systems 'adminlogin.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-0611: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in adminlogin.php in Baal Systems 3.8 and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) username and (2) password parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 62321: Baal Systems adminlogin.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection Authentication Bypass
- BaalSystems Baal Systems
Feb 07, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this