Google Chrome iframe information disclosure
|googlechrome-iframe-info-disc (56215)||Low Risk|
Google Chrome could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by the leak of redirection targets when processing iframe data. An attacker could exploit this vulnerability to obtain sensitive information.
Upgrade to the latest version of Google Chrome (22.214.171.124 or later), available from the Google Web site. See References.
- Google Chrome Releases: Stable Channel Update.
- Google Web site: Google Chrome Frame-Bring open web technologies to your browser.
- BID-38177: Google Chrome prior to 126.96.36.199 Multiple Security Vulnerabilities
- SA38545: Google Chrome Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Google Chrome 0.2.149.27
- Google Chrome 0.2.149.29
- Google Chrome 0.2.149.30
- Google Chrome 0.3.154.9
- Google Chrome 188.8.131.52
- Google Chrome 184.108.40.206
- Google Chrome 220.127.116.11
- Google Chrome 18.104.22.168
- Google Chrome 22.214.171.124
- Google Chrome 126.96.36.199
- Google Chrome 188.8.131.52
- Google Chrome 184.108.40.206
- Google Chrome 220.127.116.11
- Google Chrome 18.104.22.168
- Google Chrome 22.214.171.124
- Google Chrome 126.96.36.199
- Google Chrome 188.8.131.52
- Google Chrome 184.108.40.206
- Google Chrome 3.0 beta
- Google Chrome 220.127.116.11
- Google Chrome 18.104.22.168
- Google Chrome 22.214.171.124
Feb 10, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.