Cisco Collaboration Server (CCS) LoginPage.jhtml cross-site scripting
|ccs-loginpage-xss (56220)||Medium Risk|
Cisco Collaboration Server (CCS) is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the LoginPage.jhtml script. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Cisco Web site: Collaboration Server.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-11-2010]: Cisco Collaboration Server 5 XSS, Source Code Disclosure .
- BID-38201: Cisco Collaboration Server 'LoginPage.jhtml' Cross Site Scripting Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0641: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in webline/html/admin/wcs/LoginPage.jhtml in Cisco Collaboration Server (CCS) 5 allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the dest parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 62459: Cisco Collaboration Server (CCS) webline/html/admin/wcs/LoginPage.jhtml dest Parameter XSS
- Cisco Collaboration Server 5.0
Feb 11, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this