WSN Guest orderlinks SQL injection
|wsnguest-orderlinks-sql-injection (56256)||Medium Risk|
WSN Guest is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the orderlinks parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-13-2010]: WSN Guest 1.02 (orderlinks) SQL Injection Vulnerability .
- WSN Guest Web site: WSN Guest.
- BID-38236: WSN Guest 'index.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0672: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in WSN Guest 1.02 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the orderlinks parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 62530: WSN Guest index.php orderlinks Parameter SQL Injection
- Paul Knierim WSN Guest 1.02
Feb 13, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this