Cisco Security Agent Management Center directory traversal
|cisco-sa-mgmtcenter-dir-traversal (56345)||Medium Risk|
Cisco Security Agent Management Center could allow a remote authenticated attacker to traverse directories on the system. An attacker could send a specially-crafted request using unknown vectors to view and download arbitrary files on the system.
Refer to cisco-sa-20100217-csa for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- cisco-sa-20100217-csa: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Cisco Security Agent.
- BID-38271: Cisco Security Agent Management Center Directory Traversal Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0146: Directory traversal vulnerability in the Management Center for Cisco Security Agents 6.0 allows remote authenticated users to read arbitrary files via unspecified vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 62443: Cisco Security Agents Management Center Unspecified Traversal Arbitrary File Access
- SA38619: Cisco Security Agent Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1023606: Cisco Security Agent Management Center Input Validation Flaws Let Remote Authenticated Users Download Files and Inject SQL Commands
- Cisco Security Agent Management Center 6.0
Feb 17, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.