Cisco Security Agent TCP denial of service
|cisco-securityagent-tcp-dos (56347)||Medium Risk|
An unspecified error in the Cisco Security Agent when running on Linux could allow a remote attacker to cause a kernel panic via a series of TCP packets.
Denial of Service
Refer to cisco-sa-20100217-csa for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- cisco-sa-20100217-csa: Multiple Vulnerabilities in Cisco Security Agent.
- BID-38273: Cisco Security Agent Unspecified Remote Denial of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0148: Unspecified vulnerability in Cisco Security Agent 5.2 before 188.8.131.525, when running on Linux, allows remote attackers to cause a denial of service (kernel panic) via a series of TCP packets.
- OSVDB ID: 62445: Cisco Security Agents Crafted TCP Packet Handling Remote DoS
- SA38619: Cisco Security Agent Multiple Vulnerabilities
- SECTRACK ID: 1023607: Cisco Security Agent TCP Processing Flaw Lets Remote Users Deny Service
- Cisco Security Agent 5.2
Feb 17, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this