SQL Reports component for Joomla! user_id SQL injection
|sqlreport-userid-sql-injection (56476)||Medium Risk|
The SQL Reports component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the print.php script using the user_id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Joomla Extensions Directory Web site: SQL Reports Component.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-23-2010]: Joomla Component user_id com_sqlreport Blind SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- BID-38361: Joomla! 'com_sqlreport' Component SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0753: SQL injection vulnerability in the SQL Reports (com_sqlreport) component 1.1 for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the user_id parameter to ajax/print.php. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 62534: SQL Reports Component for Joomla! administrator/components/com_sqlreport/ajax/print.php user_id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA38678: Joomla SQL Reports Component "user_id" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Components Lab SQL Reports component for Joomla! 1.0
- Joomla! Joomla!
Feb 23, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.