Lotus iNotes Ultralite unspecified
|inotes-ultralite-unspecified (56557)||Medium Risk|
Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in Lotus iNotes (formerly Domino Web Access) related to Ultralite have an unknown impact and attack vector.
Upgrade to the latest version of IBM iNotes (7.0.4 or 8.5 or later), available from the IBM Support and Downloads Web site. See References.
- IBM Support and Downloads : Buffer Overflow Vulnerability in Lotus iNotes ActiveX Control.
- BID-38459: IBM Domino Web Access Prior to 229.281 Unspecified Security Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-0918: Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in the UltraLite functionality in IBM Lotus iNotes (aka Domino Web Access or DWA) before 229.281 for Domino 8.0.2 FP4 have unknown impact and attack vectors.
- OSVDB ID: 62755: IBM Lotus iNotes UltraLite Functionality Multiple Unspecified Issues
- SA38755: IBM Lotus Domino Web Access Multiple Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-0496: IBM Lotus iNotes ActiveX Control and UltraLite Vulnerabilities
- IBM Lotus Domino
- IBM Lotus Domino Web Access 7.0.1
- IBM Lotus Domino Web Access 8.0.1
- IBM Lotus Domino Web Access 8.0.2 FP3
- IBM Lotus Domino Web Access 8.0.2 FP4
Mar 01, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.