ScriptsFeed Business Directory Software login.php SQL injection
|scriptsfeed-login-sql-injection (56570)||Medium Risk|
ScriptsFeed Business Directory Software is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the login.php script using the us or ps parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of March 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-27-2010]: Scripts Feed Business Directory SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- ScriptsFeed Web site: Business Directory Software.
- BID-38470: Scriptsfeed Business Directory Software 'login.php' Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-1092: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in login.php in ScriptsFeed Business Directory Software allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the (1) us and (2) ps parameters.
- OSVDB ID: 62626: ScriptsFeed Business Directory Software login.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA38771: ScriptsFeed Business Directory Software "us" and "ps" SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-0494: Scriptsfeed Business Directory Remote SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- ScriptsFeed Business Directory Software
Feb 27, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.