ProMan _center.php file include
|proman-center-file-include (56575)||Medium Risk|
ProMan could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the _center.php script using the page parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [02-27-2010]: ProMan <= 0.1.1 Multiple File Include Vulnerability .
- SourceForge.net Web site: ProMan.
- BID-38509: ProMan Multiple Remote and Local File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-2137: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in _center.php in ProMan 0.1.1 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the page parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 65128: ProMan _center.php page Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- ProMan ProMan 0.1.1
Feb 27, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this