Gnat-TGP tgpinc.php file include
|gnattgp-tgpinc-file-include (56675)||Medium Risk|
Gnat-TGP could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the tgpinc.php script using the DOCUMENT_ROOT parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [03-03-2010]: Gnat-TGP <= 1.2.20 Remote File Include Vulnerability .
- Skrypty Galerie Web page: gnat-tgp.
- BID-38522: Gnat-TGP 'DOCUMENT_ROOT' Parameter Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-1272: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in includes/tgpinc.php in Gnat-TGP 1.2.20 and earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the DOCUMENT_ROOT parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 63622: Gnat-TGP includes/tgpinc.php DOCUMENT_ROOT Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- Gnat-TGP Gnat-TGP 1.2.20
Mar 03, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this