Natychmiast CMS index.php cross-site scripting
|natychmiast-index-xss (56724)||Medium Risk|
Natychmiast CMS is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input by the index.php and a_index.php scripts. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the id_str parameter in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Natychmiast Web site: Natychmiast CMS.
- Packetstorm Security Web Site: Natychmiast CMS suffers from cross site scripting and remote SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- BID-38561: Natychmiast CMS Multiple Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-0949: Multiple cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerabilities in Natychmiast CMS allow remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via the id_str parameter to (1) index.php and (2) a_index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 62891: Natychmiast CMS index.php id_str Parameter XSS
- OSVDB ID: 62892: Natychmiast CMS a_index.php id_str Parameter XSS
- Natychmiast Natychmiast CMS
Mar 05, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.