HP Performance Insight unspecified command execution
|hp-performance-unspec-command-exec (56757)||High Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in HP Performance Insight could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary commands on the system using unknown attack vectors.
Refer to HPSBMA02489 SSRT090065 rev.1 for patch, upgrade or suggested workaround information. See References.
- HP Security Bulletin HPSBMA02489 SSRT090065 rev.1: HP Performance Insight , Remote Execution of Arbitrary Commands.
- ZDI-10-026: Hewlett-Packard OVPI helpmanager Servlet Remote Code Execution Vulnerability.
- BID-38611: HP Performance Insight Remote Command Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-0447: The helpmanager servlet in the web server in HP OpenView Performance Insight (OVPI) 5.4 and earlier does not properly authenticate and validate requests, which allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary commands via vectors involving upload of a JSP document.
- OSVDB ID: 62797: HP OpenView Performance Insight helpmanager Servlet JSP Document Upload Arbitrary Command Execution
- SA38899: HP Performance Insight Arbitrary Command Execution Vulnerability
- HP Performance Insight 5.3
- HP Performance Insight 5.4
Mar 08, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.