Jevci Siparis Formu siparis.mdb information disclosure
|jevci-siparis-information-disclosure (56794)||Low Risk|
Jevci Siparis Formu could allow a remote attacker to obtain sensitive information, caused by improper restrictions on the siparis.mdb database file. By sending a direct request, a remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability to download the database file and obtain sensitive information.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- ASP Indir Web site: Jevci Siparis Formu.
- PacketStorm Web site: Jevci Siparis Formu Scripti => Guestbook DB Vulnerability.
- CVE-2010-0965: Jevci Siparis Formu Scripti stores sensitive information under the web root with insufficient access control, which allows remote attackers to download a database via a direct request for siparis.mdb.
- OSVDB ID: 62843: Jevci Siparis Formu siparis.mdb Direct Request Database Download
- SA38893: Jevci Siparis Formu Database Disclosure Security Issue
- ASP Indir Jevci Siparis Formu
Mar 09, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this