PHPCityPortal id SQL injection
|phpcityportal-id-sql-injection (56811)||Medium Risk|
PHPCityPortal is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the video_show.php, spotlight_detail.php, real_estate_details.php and auto_details.php scripts using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [03-10-2010]: PhpCityPortal Multiple Vulnerabilities .
- Packetstorm Security Web Site: PHPCityPortal suffers from remote file inclusion and SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- PHPCityPortal Web site: PHPCityPortal.
- BID-38649: PHP City Portal 'id' Field Multiple SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-0974: Multiple SQL injection vulnerabilities in PHPCityPortal allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter to (1) video_show.php, (2) spotlight_detail.php, (3) real_estate_details.php, and (4) auto_details.php.
- OSVDB ID: 63041: PHPCityPortal video_show.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 63042: PHPCityPortal spotlight_detail.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 63043: PHPCityPortal real_estate_details.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- OSVDB ID: 63044: PHPCityPortal auto_details.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- PHPCityPortal PHPCityPortal
Mar 10, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.