Systemsoftware Community Black Forum index.php SQL injection
|blackforum-index-sql-injection (56861)||Medium Risk|
Systemsoftware Community Black Forum is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the s_flaeche parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [03-13-2010]: systemsoftware Community Black index.php SQL Injection .
- Systemsoftware Web site: Community Black Forum.
- BID-38740: Systemsoftware Community Forum 'index.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-1341: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in Systemsoftware Community Black Forum allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the s_flaeche parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 62920: Systemsoftware Community Black Forum index.php s_flaeche Parameter SQL Injection
- SA38960: Systemsoftware Community Black Forum "s_flaeche" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Systemsoftware.mobi Community Black Forum
Mar 13, 2010
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.