CKForms component for Joomla! index.php SQL injection
|ckforms-index-sql-injection (56988)||Medium Risk|
The CKForms component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the fid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of CKForms component for Joomla! (1.3.4 or later), available from the Cookex Web site. See References.
- Cookex Web site: CKForms component for Joomla!.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [03-17-2010]: Joomla Component com_ckforms Multiple Vulnerabilities .
- BID-38785: Joomla! CKForms Component 'fid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-1344: SQL injection vulnerability in the Cookex Agency CKForms (com_ckforms) component 1.3.3 for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the fid parameter in a detail action to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 63032: CKForms Component for Joomla! index.php fid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA38976: Joomla CKForms Component Multiple Vulnerabilities
- Cookex Agency CKForms component for Joomla! 1.3.3
Mar 17, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.