WebMaid CMS index.php file include
|webmaidcms-index-file-include (57059)||Medium Risk|
WebMaid CMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php, top.php and footer.php scripts using multiple parameters to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [03-21-2010]: WebMaid CMS <= 0.2-6 Beta Multiple Remote File Include Vulnerability .
- WebMaid CMS Web site: WebMaid CMS.
- BID-38993: WebMaid CMS Multiple Remote and Local File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-1266: Multiple PHP remote file inclusion vulnerabilities in WebMaid CMS 0.2-6 Beta and earlier allow remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the (1) template, (2) menu, (3) events, and (4) SITEROOT parameters to template/babyweb/index.php; the (5) modules and (6) copyright parameters to template/calm/footer.php; the (7) menu parameter to template/calm/top.php; and the (8) modules, (9) copyright, and (10) menu parameters to template/wm025/footer.php.
- OSVDB ID: 63626: WebMaid CMS template/babyweb/index.php Multiple Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 63627: WebMaid CMS template/calm/footer.php Multiple Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 63628: WebMaid CMS template/calm/top.php menu Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 63629: WebMaid CMS template/wm025/footer.php Multiple Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-0674: WebMaid CMS Multiple Parameter File Inclusion Vulnerabilities
- WebMaid CMS WebMaid CMS 0.2-6 beta
Mar 21, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.