Teamsite Hack plugin for Woltlab Burning Board userid parameter SQL injection
|wbb-teamsitehack-userid-sql-injection (57066)||Medium Risk|
The Teamsite Hack plugin for Woltlab Burning Board is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the ts_other.php script using the userid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [03-21-2010]: Woltlab Burning Board Teamsite Hack <= v3.0 ts_other.php SQL Injection Exploit .
- Robis Forum Web site: Robis Forum.
- BID-38870: Woltlab Burning Board Teamsite Hack Plugin 'userid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-1338: SQL injection vulnerability in ts_other.php in the Teamsite Hack plugin 3.0 and earlier for WoltLab Burning Board allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the userid parameter in a modboard action.
- OSVDB ID: 63126: Teamsite Hack Plugin for WoltLab Burning Board ts_other.php userid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA39009: Teamsite Hack Plugin userid SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Robis Forum Teamsite Hack 3.0
- WoltLab WoltLab Burning Board
Mar 21, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.