Mini CMS RibaFS login.php SQL injection
|minicmsribafs-login-sqli-injection (57092)||Medium Risk|
Mini CMS RibaFS is vulnerable to SQL injection. If magic_quotes_gpc is disable, a remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the login.php script using the login parameter, which could allow the attacker to bypass the authentication mechanism to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- Mini CMS RibaFS Web page: Mini CMS RibaFS.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [03-22-2010]: Mini CMS RibaFS 1.0 (Auth Bypass) SQL Injection Vulnerability .
- BID-38881: Mini CMS RibaFS 'admin/login.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-1346: SQL injection vulnerability in admin/login.php in Mini CMS RibaFS 1.0, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the login parameter. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 63121: Mini CMS RibaFS admin/login.php login Parameter SQL Injection
- SA39018: Mini CMS RibaFS login SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Mini CMS RibaFS Mini CMS RibaFS 1.0
Mar 22, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.