SkaDate language_id file include
|skadate-languageid-file-include (57249)||Medium Risk|
SkaDate could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script using the language_id parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Upgrade to the latest version of SkaDate (7.1295 or later), available from the Skalfa Web site. See References.
- SkaDate Web site: SkaDate - Online Dating Software, Community Software & Dating Script.
- Skalfa Web site: New build of SkaDate community software released ¿ 7.1295.
- BID-35813: SkaDate Multiple Input Validation Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2009-4739: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in index.php in SkaDate Dating allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the language_id parameter. NOTE: this can also be leveraged to include and execute arbitrary local files via directory traversal sequences.
- OSVDB ID: 56543: SkaDate Dating index.php Multiple Parameter Traversal Local File Inclusion
- SA35997: SkaDate Cross-Site Scripting and Local File Inclusion
- SkaDate SkaDate
Jul 27, 2009
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.