Yamamah index.php SQL injection
|yamamah-index-sql-injection (57415)||Medium Risk|
Yamamah is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the calbums parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [03-30-2010]: Yamamah Version 1.00 Mullti Vulnerability .
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [2010-06-12]: Yamamah Photo Gallery 1.00 SQL Injection Vulnerability (calbums).
- Yamamah Web site: Yamamah.
- BID-39690: Yamamah 'calbums' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-40835: Yamamah Photo Gallery SQL Injection and Source Code Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-1300: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in Yamamah (aka Dove Photo Album) 1.00 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the calbums parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 63344: Yamamah index.php Multiple Parameter SQL Injection
- SA39205: Yamamah "calbums" SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Yamamah Yamamah 1.00 ar
Mar 30, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this