com_sweetykeeper component for Joomla! controller parameter file include
|comsweetykeeper-controller-file-include (57662)||Medium Risk|
The com_sweetykeeper component for Joomla! could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the index.php script using the controller parameter to specify a malicious file from the local system, which could allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Note: In order to exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code, the attacker would first be required to upload a malicious file or inject arbitrary commands into an existing file.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- Joomla! Web site: Joomla!.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [04-12-2010]: Joomla com_sweetykeeper Local File Inclusion Vulnerability .
- BID-39399: Sweety Keeper Joomla! Component 'controller' Parameter Local File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-1474: Directory traversal vulnerability in the Sweety Keeper (com_sweetykeeper) component 1.5.x for Joomla! allows remote attackers to read arbitrary files and possibly have unspecified other impact via a .. (dot dot) in the controller parameter to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 63676: Sweety Keeper Component for Joomla! index.php controller Parameter Traversal Local File Inclusion
- SA39388: Joomla! Sweety Keeper Component "controller" Local File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Joomla! com_sweetykeeper
- Joomla! Joomla!
Apr 12, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this