Properties component for Joomla! index.php SQL injection
|properties-index-sql-injection (57765)||Medium Risk|
The Properties component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the aid parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Apply the patch for this vulnerability (properties-20100413.txt), available from the Com-Property Web site. See References.
- Com-Property Web site: Real Estate Property.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [04-10-2010]: Joomla Component com_properties[aid] SQL Injection Vulnerability .
- BID-39374: Joomla! 'com_properties' Component 'aid' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-1874: SQL injection vulnerability in the Real Estate Property (com_properties) component 3.1.22-03 for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the aid parameter in an agentlisting action to index.php. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 64595: Real Estate Property Component for Joomla! index.php aid Parameter SQL Injection
- SA39074: Joomla Real Estate Property Component controller File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Com-Property Real Estate Property component for Joomla! 3.1.22-03
- Joomla! Joomla!
Apr 10, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.