60cycleCMS DOCUMENT_ROOT file include
|60cyclecms-documentroot-file-include (57873)||Medium Risk|
60cycleCMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. A remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the news.php, submitComment.php and sqlConnect.php scripts using the DOCUMENT_ROOT parameter to specify a malicious file from the local system, which could allow the attacker to obtain sensitive information or execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
Note: In order to exploit this vulnerability to execute arbitrary code, the attacker would first be required to upload a malicious file or inject arbitrary commands into an existing file.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- 60cycle.net Web site: 60cycleCMS.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [04-15-2010]: 60cycleCMS v2.5.2 (DOCUMENT_ROOT) Multiple Local File Inclusion Vulnerability .
- BID-39473: 60cycleCMS 'DOCUMENT_ROOT' Parameter Multiple Local File Include Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-1951: Multiple directory traversal vulnerabilities in 60cycleCMS allow remote attackers to include and execute arbitrary local files via directory traversal sequences in the DOCUMENT_ROOT parameter to (1) news.php, (2) submitComment.php, and (3) sqlConnect.php.
- OSVDB ID: 64734: 60cycleCMS news.php DOCUMENT_ROOT Parameter Traversal Local File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 64735: 60cycleCMS submitComment.php DOCUMENT_ROOT Parameter Traversal Local File Inclusion
- OSVDB ID: 64736: 60cycleCMS sqlConnect.php DOCUMENT_ROOT Parameter Traversal Local File Inclusion
- David van Geest 60cycleCMS 2.5.2
Apr 15, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this