JTM Reseller component for Joomla! author SQL injection
|jtmreseller-author-sql-injection (57977)||Medium Risk|
The JTM Reseller component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the author parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- JTM Reseller Web site: JTM Reseller component for Joomla!.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [04-20-2010]: Joomla Component JTM Reseller SQL injection vulnerability .
- BID-39584: JTM Reseller Joomla! Component 'author' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-1877: SQL injection vulnerability in the JTM Reseller (com_jtm) component 1.9 Beta for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the author parameter in a search action to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 64594: JTM Reseller Component for Joomla! index.php author Parameter SQL Injection
- Joomla! Joomla!
- JTM Reseller JTM Reseller component for Joomla! 1.9 Beta
Apr 20, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this