My Car component for Joomla! index.php SQL injection
|mycar-index-sql-injection (58975)||Medium Risk|
The My Car component for Joomla! is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the pagina parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of April 1, 2014.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [05-28-2010]: Joomla Component My Car Multiple Vulnerabilities .
- Unisoft Web site: My Car component for Joomla!.
- BID-40430: My Car component for Joomla! Cross-Site Scripting and SQL-Injection Vulnerabilities
- CVE-2010-2148: SQL injection vulnerability in the My Car (com_mycar) component 1.0 for Joomla! allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the pagina parameter to index.php.
- OSVDB ID: 64999: My Car Component for Joomla! index.php pagina Parameter SQL Injection
- SA39983: Joomla My Car Component Two Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-1271: My Car for Joomla SQL Injection and Cross Site Scripting Vulnerabilities
- Joomla! Joomla!
- unisoft My Car component for Joomla! 1.0
May 28, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.