RSA Key Manager Client metadata SQL injection
|rsakey-metadata-sql-injection (59133)||Medium Risk|
RSA Key Manager Client is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the metadata section, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
Upgrade to the latest version of RSA Key Manager Client (2.0 or later), available from the RSA Web site. See References.
- Packetstorm Security Web Site: RSA Key Manager version 1.5.x suffers from a remote SQL injection vulnerability.
- RSA Web site: Key Manager Client.
- BID-40553: RSA Key Manager C Client Metadata SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-1904: SQL injection vulnerability in EMC RSA Key Manager (RKM) C Client 1.5.x allows user-assisted remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the metadata section of encrypted key data.
- OSVDB ID: 65245: RSA Key Manager Client Encrypted Key Metadata Section SQL Injection
- SA43057: RSA Data Protection Manager C Client SQL Injection Vulnerability
- SECTRACK ID: 1024059: RSA Key Manager Input Validation Flaw Lets Remote Users Inject SQL Commands
- VUPEN/ADV-2011-0206: RSA Key Manager (RKM) C Client Cache SQL Injection Vulnerability
- RSA Key Manager Client 1.5
Jun 04, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.