AneCMS index.php SQL injection
|anecms-index-sql-injection (59436)||Medium Risk|
AneCMS is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- AneCMS Web site: AneCMS Blog - Powered By ANECMS.
- HTB22408: SQL injection vulnerability in AneCMS.
- BID-40840: AneCMS 'modules/blog/index.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2436: SQL injection vulnerability in modules/blog/index.php in AneCMS Blog 1.3 and possibly earlier allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the PATH_INFO.
- OSVDB ID: 65792: AneCMS Blog modules/blog/index.php PATH_INFO Parameter SQL Injection
- AneCMS AneCMS 1.0
- AneCMS AneCMS 1.3
Jun 11, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this