Nakid CMS upload_photo.php file include
|nakidcms-uploadphoto-file-include (59453)||Medium Risk|
Nakid CMS could allow a remote attacker to include arbitrary files. If magic_quotes_gpc is disabled and register_globals is enabled, a remote attacker could send a specially-crafted URL request to the upload_photo.php script using the core[system_path] parameter to specify a malicious file from a remote system, which could allow the attacker to execute arbitrary code on the vulnerable Web server.
No remedy available as of August 1, 2014.
- Nakid Web site: A Barebones Modular Content Management System | nakid.org.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [2010-06-16]: Nakid CMS 0.5.2 Remote File Inclusion Exploit.
- BID-40882: Nakid CMS 'core[system_path]' Parameter Remote File Include Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2358: PHP remote file inclusion vulnerability in modules/catalog/upload_photo.php in Nakid CMS 0.5.2, when magic_quotes_gpc is disabled and register_globals is enabled, allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary PHP code via a URL in the core[system_path] parameter. NOTE: some of these details are obtained from third party information.
- OSVDB ID: 65543: Nakid CMS modules/catalog/upload_photo.php core[system_path] Parameter Remote File Inclusion
- SA40174: Nakid CMS core[system_path] File Inclusion Vulnerability
- Nakid Nakid CMS 0.5.2
Jun 16, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.