eWebquiz Quiztype SQL injection
|ewebquiz-quiztype-sql-injection (59470)||Medium Risk|
eWebquiz is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the eWebQuiz.asp script using the Quiztype parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of June 1, 2013.
- ActiveWebSoftwares.com Web site: eWebquiz.
- Packet Storm Web site: eWebquiz version 8 suffers from a remote SQL injection vulnerability.
- BID-40876: eWebquiz 'QuizType' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2359: SQL injection vulnerability in eWebQuiz.asp in ActiveWebSoftwares.com eWebquiz 8 allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the QuizType parameter, a different vector than CVE-2007-1706.
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-1492: eWebquiz QuizType Parameter Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- ActiveWebSoftwares eWebquiz 8.0
Jun 16, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this