ActiveGeckoBrowser unspecified code execution
|activegeckobrowser-unspec-code-execution (59493)||High Risk|
An unspecified vulnerability in the ActiveGeckoBrowser could allow a remote attacker to execute arbitrary code or cause a denial of service using remote attack vectors.
No remedy available as of May 1, 2013.
- Fenrir Web site: ActiveGeckoBrowser.
- JVN#67120749: Multiple vulnerabilities in ActiveGeckoBrowser.
- BID-41127: Fenrir ActiveGeckoBrowser Unspecified Denial Of Service Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2420: Multiple unspecified vulnerabilities in Fenrir Inc. ActiveGeckoBrowser 1.0.0 and 1.0.5 alpha, a module for the Sleipnir web browser, allow remote attackers to cause a denial of service (crash) and possibly execute arbitrary code via unknown vectors related to the Gecko engine.
- OSVDB ID: 65727: ActiveGeckoBrowser Gecko Engine Multiple Unspecified Remote DoS
- Fenrir ActiveGeckoBrowser
Jun 17, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this