2daybiz Job Search Engine keyword parameter SQL injection
|jobsearchengine-keyword-sql-injection (59628)||Medium Risk|
2daybiz Job Search Engine is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the show_search_result.php script using the keyword parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of September 1, 2014.
- 2daybiz Web site: Job Search Software Portal :: Job Employment Websites Script :: Online Job Board Software :: Job Recruiter Software.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [06-22-2010]: Job Search Script SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- BID-41018: Job Search Engine 'show_search_result.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2609: SQL injection vulnerability in show_search_result.php in 2daybiz Job Search Engine Script allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the keyword parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 65665: 2daybiz Job Search Engine Script show_search_result.php keyword Parameter SQL Injection
- SA40290: 2daybiz Job Search Engine Script keyword SQL Injection Vulnerability
- 2daybiz Job Search Engine 1
Jun 22, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.