Site2Nite Boat Classifieds detail.asp SQL injection
|boatclassifieds-detail-sql-injection (59671)||Medium Risk|
Site2Nite Boat Classifieds is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the detail.asp script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
No remedy available as of December 1, 2013.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [06-22-2010]: Boat Classifieds SQL Injection Vulnerability.
- Site2Nite Web site: Site2Nite - templates, website templates, web design, search engine optimization, internet marketing, graphic desig.
- BID-41046: Site2Nite Boat Classifieds 'detail.asp' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2688: SQL injection vulnerability in detail.asp in Site2Nite Boat Classifieds allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the ID parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 65686: Site2Nite Boat Classifieds detail.asp ID Parameter SQL Injection
- SA40263: Site2Nite Boat Classifieds ID SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-1576: BoatScripts Classifieds ID Parameter Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Site2Nite Boat Classifieds
Jun 22, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.