2daybiz Custom T-Shirt Design Script comment cross-site scripting
|customtshirt-comments-xss (59791)||Medium Risk|
2daybiz Custom T-Shirt Design Script is vulnerable to cross-site scripting, caused by improper validation of user-supplied input. A remote attacker could exploit this vulnerability using the comments facility on the 2daybiz Web site in a specially-crafted URL to execute script in a victim's Web browser within the security context of the hosting Web site, once the URL is clicked. An attacker could use this vulnerability to steal the victim's cookie-based authentication credentials.
No remedy available as of July 1, 2014.
- 2daybiz Web site: T-Shirt Design & Printing Template script:: Online Custom T-Shirt Design & Printing :: T-Shirt Design Script :: Self T-Shirt Design & Printing.
- Packetstorm Security Web Site: 2daybiz Custom T-Shirt suffers from cross site scripting and remote SQL injection vulnerabilities.
- CVE-2010-2692: Cross-site scripting (XSS) vulnerability in 2daybiz Custom T-Shirt Design Script allows remote attackers to inject arbitrary web script or HTML via a review comment.
- OSVDB ID: 65827: 2daybiz Custom T-Shirt Design Script Comment Posting Unspecified XSS
- SA40362: 2daybiz Custom T-Shirt Design Script Multiple Vulnerabilities
- 2daybiz Custom T-Shirt Design Script
Jun 25, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.