PageDirector CMS index.php SQL injection
|pagedirector-index-sql-injection (59844)||Medium Risk|
PageDirector CMS is vulnerable to SQL injection. A remote attacker could send specially-crafted SQL statements to the index.php script using the id parameter, which could allow the attacker to view, add, modify or delete information in the back-end database.
PageDirector CMS customers should contact PageDirector CMS support for upgrade or patch information. See References.
- Customer Paradigm Web site: PageDirector CMS.
- Offensive Security Exploit Database [06-28-2010]: PageDirector CMS Multiple Vulnerabilities.
- BID-41184: Customer Paradigm PageDirector 'id' Parameter SQL Injection Vulnerability
- BID-41196: Customer Paradigm PageDirector 'result.php' SQL Injection Vulnerability
- CVE-2010-2684: SQL injection vulnerability in index.php in Customer Paradigm PageDirector CMS allows remote attackers to execute arbitrary SQL commands via the id parameter.
- OSVDB ID: 65830: PageDirector CMS index.php id Parameter SQL Injection
- SA40367: PageDirector CMS Multiple Vulnerabilities
- VUPEN/ADV-2010-1633: PageDirector CMS id Parameter Remote SQL Injection Vulnerability
- Customer Paradigm PageDirector CMS
Jun 28, 2010
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall the author/distributor (IBM Internet Security Systems X-Force) be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.
For corrections or additions please email ignore thisxforceignore this@ignore thisus.ignore thisibm.comignore this
* According to the Forum of Incident Response and Security Teams (FIRST), the Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS) is an "industry open standard designed to convey vulnerability severity and help to determine urgency and priority of response." IBM PROVIDES THE CVSS SCORES "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. CUSTOMERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF ANY ACTUAL OR POTENTIAL SECURITY VULNERABILITY.
The information within this database may change without notice. Use of this information constitutes acceptance for use in an AS IS condition. There are NO warranties, implied or otherwise, with regard to this information or its use. Any use of this information is at the user's risk. In no event shall IBM be held liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or spread of this information.